Version 31.2.2 - Available Now!
Zedmed Version 31.2.2 is now available for download.
This release includes the following updates:
- Display group name across whole row in Childhood Immunisation screen
- Updates to National Immunisation Program Schedule for 1 July 2020 – Childhood meningococcal, pneumococcal and hepatitis A vaccinations
The following issues have been resolved:
- Incomplete Results Report - Patients who have been manually linked to a result not appearing on the report
- HL7 2.3.1 REF message for a provider with a HPI-I or HPI-O is failing validation due to the Identifier Type Code value incorrectly populated as 'NPIO'
- Common Problems not displayed if ICPC is uninstalled or not installed
Click here to download the Version 31.2.2 Release Notes.
The V31.2.2 upgrade file is located in the Zedmed client login section under 'software.'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading your Zedmed, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.