The MIMS update for September 2020 is now available. Please follow the steps below to install this update:
- You MUST be on your Zedmed database Server.
- Download the MIMS file for Zedmed.
- Save the file to Desktop or other known location (It may take 30 - 60 minutes depending on your internet connection).
- Ensure all users LOG OUT of the Zedmed Clinical System.
- Double click on the file downloaded and apply the password provided by MIMS. Call MIMS on 1800 800 629 or (02) 9902 7770 to obtain the password.
Did you know that automated MIMS updates are now available in Zedmed Version 33?
Zedmed will now notify users in Clinical when a new MIMS update is available, and updates can be downloaded from within Clinical at any time and does not require access to the Zedmed server.