MIMS April 2020
The MIMS update for April 2020 is now available. Please follow the steps below to install this update:
- You MUST be on your Zedmed database Server.
- Download the MIMS file for Zedmed.
- Save the file to Desktop or other known location (It may take 30 - 60 minutes depending on your internet connection).
- Ensure all users LOG OUT of the Zedmed Clinical System.
- Double click on the file downloaded and apply the password provided by MIMS. Call MIMS on 1800 800 629 or (02) 9902 7770 to obtain the password.
*Special note* The PBS has sent an unexpected second data release to change some of the rules for Bortezomib to allow supply during the COVID-19 emergency.
The Streamlined Authority code for bortezomib EFC items 4732C and 7275X has changed from 7992 to 10338 and the criterion that limits up to 4 cycles of treatment with bortezomib under this restriction has been temporarily removed due to the current risk of COVID-19. This allows continuity of treatment with PBS-subsidised bortezomib in those patients whose transplant may be delayed at this time.
Please note that you will need to manually write this authority code on your prescriptions.