Version 31.2.4 - Available Now!
Zedmed Version 31.2.4 is now available for download
This release contains the following updates:
- Fixed issue where links in MyHR Pathology & Diagnostic Imaging reports were not working. With this fix you can once again upload results to MyHR.
- Fixed problem with PDF referral and specialist letters becoming corrupt, causing some PDF files to be unreadable when received. You can now once again attach PDF's to secure messages.
- Fixed issue where opening documents in clinical, the document is opened behind the main window causing the system to feel like it has 'locked up'.
- Fixed issue with MIMS is not installed or is misconfigured error when trying to use MIMS in Briefcase Mode.
- Fixed issue with AV error in CRS_App_Server.exe when closing clinical to enter Briefcase Mode or when merging data back online.
As discussed in an email earlier this week, Version 33 is currently in pilot, and due to be released in the next week pending results of the pilot. The V31.2.4 fixes are contained in the V33 release, however we understand that some clients urgently needed these updates or for whatever reasons don't tend to upgrade to new major versions of Zedmed immediately.
The V31.2.4 upgrade file is located in the Zedmed client login section under 'software.'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading your Zedmed, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.