Zedmed Version 30.2.3 Released - Updated 06/05
We're excited to announce that Zedmed Version 30 is now available as a FREE update for all Zedmed subscribers.
If you need further assistance, our friendly support team are available on 1300 933 000, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, or Saturday's 9am to 1pm.
Update - Version 30.2.3 released.
Zedmed Version 30.2.3 is now available. This release contains a number of bug fixes, including:
- Fixed an issue where some drugs were being sent to eRx and Medisecure as recipe drugs when they are not.
- Fixed error when creating pathology referrals using the pathology details form.
- Fixed an error when selecting electronically received results.
- Fixed problems with default printer in Clinical on a Terminal Server running Windows Server 2016 or 2019.
- Fixed an error when exporting the Referral Doctors report to CSV.
- Fixed an error when the 'select electronically received' results window is left open.
- Fixed selection of MBS Item Groups when importing fees.
V30 release highlights
- A full visual overhaul, for a more modern, fresh feel.
- Surgical Procedures lists, for the efficient management of theatre bookings.
- Flexi reporting updates, for customisable reporting of your practice's performance.
- API framework implementation, for easier co-development and integration with Zedmed.
More details are available at the V30 feature page.