We're excited to announce that Zedmed Version 30 has completed its pilot phase and is now available as a FREE update for all Zedmed subscribers.
If you need further assistance, our friendly support team are available on 1300 933 000, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, or Saturday's 9am to 1pm.
Update - Version 30.0.7 released.
- Fixed an error when editing a manual batch using the include/exclude button.
- Patient file numbers on the Appointment List report are now shown in full.
- Fixed scrollbars in Clinical Intramail.
- Resolved an issue importing hl7 results messages containing CDA documents.
- The paper type for Appointment List report is now A4.
- Restored history option to Appointment List report.
- Fixed a problem where unallocated credits were showing incorrectly in the Payments screen. This also fixed the problem where users were unable to issue refunds.
- Fixed Automatic Document Feeder (ADF ) support for scanners that support it. Both Twain and WIA (Windows Imaging API) scanners are now supported.
- Fixed SMS tick on appointment report, so it only displays if an SMS appointment reminder has been sent to the patient.
- Fixed the integration with certain Spirometers.
- Fixed an error when creating a new item validity period.
- The referral doctor search form is now hidden once referral doctor is created.
- Fixed errors creating referral doctors from new referral.
- Fixed problem where pressing 'p' key in pregnancy notes brought up the help window.
- Fixed SQL error when searching for referral doctors with ' in their names.
Update - Version 30.0.6 released.
An update to version 30 has been released to resolve a number of issues users have been experiencing. The issues fixed are:
- When patients are actioned (waiting room, attending, billing etc.), some sites have reported that sometimes they will be updated on only one computer rather than all the practice's computers. With this fix, updates made on one computer for a patient will now correctly display on all other computers within the practice. We believe this update will resolve some hanging/freezing issues some sites have reported.
- Delete and Tab keys not working or not working as expected in Messages (IntraMail)Intramail scroll side missing in the edit screen/read display.
- "List index out of bounds error" exception when billing Assistant Doctor.
- EasyClaim Store and Forward raises Protocol Error – please contact Zedmed support if you need to fix existing transactions that have not been transmitted.
- Unable to defer or print a deferred invoice where indication flags have been selected for service items.
Version 30 is the first in a series of major releases we are working on, bringing a host of new features and functionality to Zedmed. Scroll on down for more information on the highlights of this release, as well as a preview of the exciting things we'll be bringing to you next!
New release highlights
- A full visual overhaul, for a more modern, fresh feel.
- Surgical Procedures lists, for the efficient management of theatre bookings.
- Flexi reporting updates, for customisable reporting of your practice's performance.
- API framework implementation, for easier co-development and integration with Zedmed.
More details are available at the V30 feature page.