MIMS January 2020
The MIMS update for January 2020 is now available. Please follow the steps below to install this update:
- You MUST be on your Zedmed database Server
- Download the MIMS file for Zedmed
- Save the file to Desktop or other known location (It may take 30 - 60 minutes depending on your internet connection)
- Ensure all users LOG OUT of the Zedmed Clinical System
- Double click on the file downloaded and apply the password provided by MIMS. Call MIMS on 1800 800 629 or (02) 9902 7770 to obtain the password.
From January 2020, the PBS have introduced several drugs that have streamlined authority codes of five digits. To this point, Zedmed has only supported 4 digit streamlined authority codes. We have created updates for Versions 29 and 30 for those customers that may need to prescribe these drugs. The Version 30 update is available from the Files and Downloads section of the Zedmed website.
For Version 29, please contact Zedmed support.
The following PBS coded drugs have 5 digit codes: