Zedmed Version 31.2 - Available Now!
Zedmed Version 31.2 is now available for download.
This release includes a number of bug fixes and improvements to Zedmed.
The key highlights of V31.2 include:
- 2-way SMS for Media Message
- New vaccines added to the list of available vaccinations in Zedmed, including Fluad - Quad
- Improved logging of the DBOptim process to help with diagnosing issues
- Users without Prescriptions security function no longer able to re-prescribe
- Fix to issue with "400 Microsoft XML is not installed" error when prescribing with real time prescription monitoring (NDE) enabled
- Fix to Upgrader to prevent cancellation if SYSDBA password change is not made
- Fix to SMS where a space in reply doesn't link appointment
- Removed incomplete RXO and RXR fields on HR7 messages that are causing transmission to fail when using Argus
Watch the video below for an update on Version 31 and upcoming features and product releases.
Click here to download the Version 31.2 Release Notes.
The V31.2 upgrade file is located in the Zedmed client login section under 'software'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the below instructions carefully.
Click here to download the Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading Zedmed, our support team are available on 1300 933 000 Monday to Friday from 8:00am - 8:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am - 1:00pm.