Version 31.2.3 - Available Now!
Zedmed Version 31.2.3 is now available for download.
This minor update contains the following updates:
- Fixed issues where CRS_Session data was not written to the database in some circumstances
- Modified the childhood immunisation schedule for MenB immunisations in South Australia
For the childhood immunisation schedule, the following changes have been made:
- Renamed the group labels for the MenB 2, 4 & 12-month immunisations to include SA
- Changed the 6-month ATSI only MenB immunisation to not have a default dose
- Changed the group label of the MenB 12 month immunisation to contain the recommended dose
- Changed the MenB 12 month immunisation to have a default dose of 3
The above changes may not impact your practice. If they don't then there is no need to download this update.
The V31.2.3 upgrade file is located in the Zedmed client login section under 'software.'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading your Zedmed, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.