GPCE Conference – Melbourne 2023

What is GPCE?

Designed by GPs for GPs, the General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) in Melbourne is one of Victoria’s leading continuing professional development (CPD) events for primary care and is recognised as one of the most important CPD events on the general practice calendar! The conference welcomes hundreds of healthcare professionals to meet, update knowledge, earn CPD points and see the latest innovations.

With almost 90% of Australians seeking a GP at least once a year, GPS must stay up to date with their professional development to ensure they can continue to deliver exceptional care. With this in mind, GPCE encourages a variety of health practitioners to attend including:

  • Practice nurses
  • Practice staff
  • GP registrars
  • Allied health professions
  • Medical students

How does GPCE contribute to CPD hours?

On the GPCE website, they state”

GPCE is well-placed to assist you in meeting all your CPD requirements each year.  Our education sessions are clearly labelled with the number of hours for the CPD activities that they relate to.

We continue to accredit our education with the RACGP and ACRRM.  As a Major Education Provider with the RACGP, we are best placed to continue to meet your CPD needs.

GPs will be able to meet 90% of their requirement at GPCE Sydney and GPCE Melbourne and make up the remaining 10% with individual PDP submissions. For those attending GPCE Perth or GPCE Brisbane, you’ll be able to meet half of your requirement, and then close the gap by earning more hours via our sister platform, ThinkGP.

If, in future, you choose a different CPD home, you can download a certificate for any CPD activities you complete and self-report your hours.

*MBA, Continuing Professional Development – CPD homes (

When is GPCE 2023?

The Melbourne GPCE is being on Friday to Sunday, 17-19 November 2023.

Where is GPCE 2023 being held?

The Melbourne GPCE 2023 is being held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Center.

Address: 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006

Zedmed at GPCE

Our team at Zedmed will be attending across the 3 days, and we would love to see both our existing customers and any new customers. The conference is open to all GPs, Practice Operators, and Healthcare Professionals along with an exhibition of industry-leading partners. We will be demonstrating our all-in-one system and some of our exciting new technology launching in the coming months.

Zedmed Stall Location: D102


The General Practice Conference & Exhibition website:

GPCE visitor registration page:

How GPCE can help you reach CPD hours:

About GPCE:

Last updated: 25 September 2023

Related News

Zedmed’s Integration with Cubiko is now Available!

Medical receptionists need software that is fast, reliable and has a great workflow. Learn how to chose the right software for your practice.

More Info

What Software Do Medical Receptionists Use?

Medical receptionists need software that is fast, reliable and has a great workflow. Learn how to chose the right software for your practice.

More Info

Switching Practice Management Software: A Complete Guide

Become informed about what to consider when switching practice management software. Also learn how Zedmed makes the switch easy.

More Info

Secure Send: The Perfect Telehealth Companion

Secure Send enables practices to electronically send invoices, referrals, & letters to patients, via a secure portal with one-time pass codes.

More Info