Version 33.3.1 - Available Now!
Zedmed Version 33.3.1 is now available for download. This release resolves some error messages associated with the use of the new auto-MIMS update functionality.
Zedmed will now notify users in Clinical when a new MIMS update is available. A MIMS update can be downloaded from within Zedmed Clinical at any time and does not require access to the Zedmed website and client portal.
This release also includes the following bug fixes and improvements to Version 33:
- Updated LSPNItemNumbers.txt file is part of the installer and upgrader.
- Fixed the issue of Medicare incentive item not being added for all items, specifically 10997.
- Updated eScript cancellation workflow to better indicate when a script has been ceased (all repeats cancelled as well as the original script)
- Fixed an issue where an item that ends today will not show up in the Clinical Billing Wizard's item list
- Fixed an Access Violation in Clinical in some circumstances when the update to MIMS fails to start.
- Improved reliability of MIMS update process from within Clinical with better detection for manual installations.
- Medisecure prescriptions will now remain valid for 12 months from the date of prescribing.
The V33.3.1 upgrade file is located in the Zedmed client login section under 'software.'
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed update and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need help upgrading your Zedmed, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.