Perfect for Allied Health
Zedmed is great for Physiotherapists, with key integration features including Zedmed Clinical, the Musculoskeletal Examination Template and easy Billing and Patient Management.
Click here to learn more.
Zedmed is great for Podiatrists, with key integration features including Zedmed Clinical, The Doctor's App and easy Billing and Patient Management.
Click here to learn more.Enquire Now
Ease of Use:
- Clean and easy-to-use scanning module for transfer of written notes
- Broad, full-featured clinical module for direct entry of notes into patient records
- Easy to apply colours to your progress notes in the history for easy viewing of content
- Financial reporting can be customised for full reporting or broken down into groups, for example consultations versus procedures
- Easy to set up your own common medications list
- Quick launch regularly used templates, such as medical certificates and other customised documents or common reports
- Patient Messaging Management with two-way SMS and Patient Reminders (Recalls)
- Flexible appointment book
- Prepare patients for telehealth appointments with a text reminder
- Track referrals and receive status updates
- History Notes are laid out in chronological order to view and track patient events
- Batch-Letter-Writer for quick and convenient reply letters to GPs
Easy to Use, Powerful Practice Management
Watch the below videos to see why Zedmed is the most full-featured, powerful and easy to use Practice Management application available, supporting all areas of practice and clinical operations.
- Easy patient scheduling with custom appointment types and provider groups
- Integrates with most online booking services
- Instant communication between doctors and reception staff
- Virtual waiting room provides an instant overview of current patient attendances.
- Comprehensive, enhanced recording of clinical encounters
- Supported by modules for prescriptions, observations, referrals and immunisations
- Integrated with payment providers for faster payments and rebates processing
- Direct processing of ECLIPSE claims for specialists
- Electronically receive Pathology and Radiology results.
- Efficient results management through custom actions
Reminders & Notifications
Reminders & Notifications
- Custom recall types and letter templates for streamlined patient communication
- Integrates with multiple SMS providers
The Zedmed Difference
Zedmed stands above the competition.
Product development is driven by client consultation, through regular customer workshops, online consultation, and regular face-to-face visits Australia wide.
Based locally, so we understand the unique needs and challenges practices face when operating in the Australian market.
Zedmed provides best in market customer support, with a locally based, highly knowledgeable support team who will be with you every step of your journey with Zedmed.
Zedmed migrates data from most existing competitor programs, so you can switch to Zedmed and retain key patient data.
Zedmed offers a range of training options to ensure you and your team are getting the most out of Zedmed, including webinars, on-site training, and extensive documentation.
Flexible and Scalable
Zedmed is highly scalable and can support any sized practice, from a single specialist to a multi-site operation. We will grow with you.
Zedmed is constantly being updated with new functions and features, with new version releases several times per year.
Zedmed makes core practice functions easy, but it also boasts powerful, deeper functionality for more advanced users.
Uncompromised, powerful, full-featured
The Zedmed PMS platform is rich in functionality and offers enormous power for your practice. It can be hosted traditionally on-site at your practice, but if you want the best mix of power and mobility, there are a wide variety of remote and cloud-based hosting options available to you. The Doctors App further increases your reach, letting you take Zedmed wherever you go. Read on to find out more about how you can host Zedmed.More information
Secure management of your data
Zedmed understands how important your data is and recognises the increasing threat from outside sources of theft, hacking, phishing and ransomware. Because of this, Zedmed works hard to ensure our security features are second to none, and constantly evolving to meet growing demands.More information
Zedmed support and service are second to none. We'll be with you every step of the way, from implementation, to launch day, and every day after.
Based in Australia
The locally based team of training, support, development and customers account management professionals is ready to assist you.
We offer implementation training, and will be with you in person on launch day to ensure your team are happy and everything is running smoothly.
Our support team will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of Zedmed, and our Account Management team will ensure you are happy with the support you are receiving.
Zedmed offers ongoing training, through webinars and facilitated sessions to ensure you are getting the most out of Zedmed.
- Book appointments, attend patients, manage billing, reminders and notifications.
- Streamlined billing & payments processing
- Integration with payment providers for faster payments and rebates
- Private, Medicare, DVA Paperless & Eclipse
- Multi-location functionality
- Electronic audits that record all changes
- Intramail for easier intra-practice communication
- Kiosk Integration - Healthsite/Jayex
- MA Online claiming for Private Billing
- Referral Management
- Reporting: Financial, Demographics & Clinical
- Customise security levels by role
- Cancellation waiting list
- Patient warnings
- Fully PIPQI compliant
- Customisable reporting
- Two-way SMS
- Tyro integration for fast Medicare claiming
- Online appointments system integration
- Comprehensive doctor and resource scheduling management
- End-to-end management of clinical encounters
- Electronic Prescribing
- Allergy reminders
- Fully PIPQI compliant
- Remote access to key data through the Doctor's App
- Secure Messaging via HL7 (all providers)
- Drug warnings in real-time
- ICPC Primary and Specialist problem coding
- Visual aids to assist in capturing patient conditions
- Clinical Histories
- My Health Record Integration
- NDE Integration (SafeScript, ScriptCheck SA etc.)
- eRx & MediSecure e-prescription integration
- MIMS Database
- Pathology Results Management
- Scanning Module
- Chronic Disease Management Module
- SMS Reminders
- Compatible with all major voice recognition and dictation systems
- Batch letter writer to streamline sending of referrals information